Rubicon was established in 1999 by practitioners with significant experience of leading and delivering challenging programmes within the public, voluntary, community and private sectors.
We value our reputation for:
- Delivery in partnership with clients
- Full and regular consultation with clients
- Commitment to assignments
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Building on a successful track record.
- Practical advice and achievable outcomes.
What We Do
We offer a range of services including business and strategic planning, community planning, research and development, evaluation, appraisal, leadership and governance.
We have worked successfully with more than 200 clients from central and local government, public agencies, the voluntary and community, and private sectors in Northern Ireland and Ireland.
Follow us on Twitter @OsborneRubicon